Industry of Things World
am 04.08.2016 um 08:00 Uhr
Industry of Things World is back with yet another programme filled with the essential updated and latest strategies on how you can monetize and capitalize the industrial Internet of Things. Over 700 high level industry experts and 80+ speakers will gather on 19th and 20th September in Berlin to discuss and define the future of the Industrial Internet of Things.
Be part of 2,5 days packed with real world case studies that will help you set your technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT implementation by determining which new technologies will drive IoT to the next development stage. Uncover the investment priorities of C-level execs from the industry and identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today.
Key themes covered at Industry of Things World 2016
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how IoT technologies are changing competition
Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Robotics: Find out how IoT technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
- The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
For more information and booking please visit