Call For Papers
IMA World Maintenance Forum 2016
am 11.06.2015 um 08:00 Uhr
The International Maintenance Association IMA, together with The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) in collaboration with OMAINTEC, announces the organization of the IMA World Maintenance Forum in Lugano, Switzerland, since 05th till 07th April 2016.
The International Event will focus on Sustainable Operations and Maintenance, Maintenance within Asset Management, Asset Reliability, and current Maintenance Best Practices, including for:
- Energy: Power Generation Plants; Nuclear Plants; Renewable Plants; Wind Farms; Oil & Gas.
- Transportation: Infrastructures; Railways; Aircrafts; Fleet Management.
- Continuous Maintenance and Monitoring of Cybersecurity: SCADA security; European critical infrastructures and cyber protection; Internet of things security.
- Facility and Asset Management: Smart Buildings; Smart Applications; Smart Cities.
- Training and education
- Innovation: Automation; Manufacturing; Factory of the Future
The Congress Organizing Committee invites interested parties to submit abstracts of papers suited for presentation at the Congress. Abstracts will be considered and approved by the Congress Organizing Committee. When an
abstract will have been accepted, instructions regarding the preparation, format and timetable of the final paper will be issued.